Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I've Got a Rush Hour Crush on Anna Nicole Smith




" flippity woohooo hehehehhe"
So she slurred a little at the podium of the American Music Awards.
Anna was the highlight of the night, someone give her an award...Shit give her one of Usher's, he's crap in comparison.
In 20 years no one will remember him, Anna Nicole on the other hand will be remembered for lifetimes to come.


I can't help but adore this woman.
Everytime I am fortunate enough to ride one of those 'Trim Spa' subways carriages, I find myself hypnotised by ANS. Yes she is a total nut job, but I like her. Perhaps it's a car crash infatuation, I cannot help but look at her and think that she has amazing bone structure...
The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh Away, or at least the pills and booze do.

She makes me wanna try Trim Spa, I could do with a photo shoot on a beach dressed in a LBD, who couldn't?

Technorati Profile