Wednesday, March 16, 2005

10/6... In This Style



I saw two (2 2) ducks shagging in Prospect Park, I guess that means spring is here.
Not the most eloquent of Spring signalings, no melting snow drifts, no budding tree branches. Poetic it was not, straight to the point, it was.
Sex, people, it's all about sex.
To take my mind off the fact that I now have to proclaim celibacy in order to retain a level of self respect, I am throwing a party. A PARTY.
A Mad Hatters Tea Party no less.
There is no better way to ignore ones lagging sexual prowess, than by dressing up in a ridiculous costume and consuming the naughty cousins of shitake and portabello.
I have a yard! In New York City that can be enough to sprinkle you with friends, even if you are a total arsehole.
Same goes for owning a car, having 4 wheels in this fair city will garnish your weekends with pleading mates and futon mattresses.
Before the big day I have plenty to do,
I have even have a list.

1) Make Funky Invites.
2) Make Funky Giant Toadstools.
3) Find a Large Caterpillar.
4) Teach it to Smoke out of a Hookah.
5) Turn my Hallway into a Rabbit Hole.
6) Make a White Rabbit out of a Old Sock.

anyway,

I am late, I am late for a very important date
...well, not really.
Technorati Profile