Thursday, June 07, 2007

What the Hell!!!

So...
Been a while. You could say I have been preoccupied ( obviously).
Life has been fun, and for some reason the whole bloggin' thing, well, fell by the wayside, or perhaps even the East Side.
This city sometimes gobbles you up, rolls you around her mouth, puckers and licks you, then returns you to the spot you were. Or perhaps that is just life, and NYC has nothing at all to do with it at all. Either way I am all aglistening ( another made-up word) with experience and unblogged stories.

The funnest damn thing to happen of late was a weenie bit of inlovedness.
"weeeeeeeeeeeee"
It's just like going down a waterslide with no bathers on, I swear.
Though this inlovedness has a very clear shelf life, given that the recipent of my waterslide enthusiasm is leaving NYC in a few months. Perhaps that is why I have allowed a little inlovedness to happen.
It's safe, in a doomed way.

Oh, sweet Doom. Ravish me with your blackish blue lipstick.
- Doom must surely wear that shade.

Ah, it's not really like that. It's far more bright and airy.
Doom-Lite... Wearing a nice summery coloured lippy, perhaps Coral?
The kind of doom that giggles and runs around bare feet on freshly cut grass.
Whilst a mushroom cloud appears in the distant background.

Yeah, I totally dig that Doom-Lite Chick
She, knows how to party.

Technorati Profile